Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Problems Problems Problems

It was not been a god day. Some people do not like you learning, flamed in the newsgroups, one troll has been posting my person stuff on the Net. I am at the point where I will have to see a lawyer about him and may even have to go to Small Claims Court about if I have a case. Defamation or whatever. This is the big trouble with the Internet there are all these people you have to put up with.
More Problems I have been running two boxes, One an one Meledium BOX and a Vista Box. I download stuff from the Internet. I have to learn about Zip files and Downloading, you think you would know all this this of stuff but you just have to learn it yourself. The Millennium box is showing dialogue box with "Randall32" showing so I will have to go into the Usenet groups and see if we can fix it. Probably have to take it to the repair shop. Well that is way it goes.
More trouble Go-ogle is down. I cannot get into the Groups Server seems to be down. On the Vista Box I can surf OK but it will not go into the groups. I took Norton off the Vista box and want to download some Freeware but cannot access go-ogle where somebody gave me a link.

No comments: